Dose according to body mass i.e. 1 tablet / 35 kg body mass, plus half a tablet for every additional 17 kg body mass.
Dogs 20 – 35kg: 1 tablet
Dogs 36 – 52kg: 1 ½ tablets
Dogs 53 – 70kg: 2 tablets
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
- Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 – 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.