Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Kittens should be dewormed every month until 6 months of age.
- Can be given safely to all cats including old cats and young kittens
- 2kg body mass – 0.5 tablet
- 4kg body mass – 1 tablet
- 6kg body mass – 1.5 tablets
Each tablet contains Praziquantel 20 mg and Pyrantel pamoate 230 mg