Directions for Use:
- Remove the collar from the packaging and remove all excess plastic remnants.
- Put the collar around the cat’s neck and push one end through the loop.
- Tighten the collar until two fingers can fit between the collar and your cat’s neck.
- The collar should not be loose as it needs to make contact with your pet’s skin.
- When the optimal fit is reached, cut off the excess collar length, and optional reflectors can be attached.
- For the treatment and prevention of ticks and fleas.
- It comes with a ratchet release mechanism.
- Is made from the high-quality polymer matrix.
- Protects dogs from diseases caused due to parasites.
- Is safe for cats and kittens from 10 weeks of age.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- It lasts for up to 8 months.