- MAXHEALTH’s animal protein and fat source is ocean fish, thus apart from being an excellent puppy and maintenance, low fat (6 %) and high protein (min. 26-24 % respectively) diet.
- Fish is the most valuable source of long chain polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for optimal brain and eyes development and function.
- Fish contains about 8-12% fat, which contains long chain Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
- Fish oil is also rich in EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA, only exist in fish oils and cannot be found in other animal or vegetables oils.
- Highly digestible, as much as 90%, so your dog absorbs more nutrients.
- MAXHEALTH pet diet is based on a principle different to other specific diets. It is possible to reduce and even resolve many conditions that can’t be prevented and/or improved with other diets.
- MAXHEALTH can be used to help dogs with sensitive skin.
- Two sizes of kibbles are available: Small bites and Regular bites.
Maxhealth Small Bites (Fish)
R480.00 – R860.00
MAXHEALTH pet diet is based on a principle different to other specific diets it is possible to
reduce and even resolve many conditions that can’t be prevented and/or improved with
Fish and fish derivatives have a high protein content (over 65%) and an excellent
composition of essential amino acids, just under milk and egg protein content and very far
over any vegetable protein. Evidence indicates that the amino acids in fish are more available
than those in meat.
Digestibility of these products is very high and, in many cases, over 90%.
Vitamins content, particularly the Vitamin B complex and Vitamin D are significant in
Fish and fish derivatives have important quantities of mineral elements such as selenium and
others that act as helping elements in the enzymatic processes.
|Choose your size||