That itch, scratch and hair detach is every cat-mommy, daddy and sibling’s nightmare, not to mention the risk of your cat getting biliary. Prevent ticks and fleas from vacationing on your cat and catching a free ride with Bravecto’s Spot On Treatment for fabulous felines.
Proven to be one of the most effective treatments to treat and control both existing and new tick and flea infestations, lasting up to 3 months and helping to prevent flea allergy dermatitis and ear mites too, Bravecto is a convenient and easy to apply option to keep kitty tick & flea free.
With over 170 safety studies backing it you know your kitty is in great hands with Bravecto.
NOTE: Cap on pipette doesn’t come off, simply twist to break the seal & apply to the base of kitty’s skull
- For use in cats from 11 weeks of age and over 1.2kg
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations
- Treats ear mites
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (life’s too short for non-stop scratching)
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas (those rebels be gone)
- Provides 3 month protection
- Easy to apply and only needs dosing every 3 months
- Over 170 safety studies performed
Small for cats weighing 1.2 – 2.8 kg
Medium for cats weighing >2.8 – 6.25 kg
Large for cats weighing >6.25 – 12.5 kg
Bravecto spot-on solution should be administered to a dose of 40 – 94 mg fluralaner/kg body weight