Bravecto®Chew, dogs get 12 weeks of flea and tick protection with a single treatment!
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations.
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 12 weeks.
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Safe from 8 weeks of age.
- Unaffected by swimming or shampooing.
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis.
Directions for use:
A single dose of Bravecto® Chew should be given to the dog by mouth with food. For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS & PETS