Barking Mad Pet Products thanks you for your support, and we understand that there will be occasions where you would like to return or exchange a product you have bought from us. That’s why we have prepared an easy guideline to explain to you how we manage this process with you, so that both you and we can enjoy an efficient and satisfying Returns process. A customer has 7 (seven) days to return a product that they are not entirely satisfied with. The product the customer is wishing to return, maybe conducted in the following ways;
- Exchange for a different item/s to the same value
- Exchanged for a voucher to the value of the returned product
- Returned for a full refund of the purchase price
Strictly, a product will only be accepted for return if it is still in its original packaging, unopened and unused. For products altered to a customer’s specification, the above is not applicable.
The conditions under which products can be returned are as follows;
- The customer has retained and is able to produce a copy of the proof of purchase
- The product must be in a ‘re-saleable’ condition
- The product is returned within the 7 (seven) days return period, unless the product is found to be defective
- The product must qualify to be returnable, guidelines for which are below;
- Incorrect Product/s Delivered: Customer to notify Barking Mad Pet Products immediately, or within 7 (seven) days, and a refund or exchange will occur free of charge.
- Incorrect Product/s Ordered: Customer to notify Barking Mad Pet Products immediately, or within 7 (seven) days, and a refund or exchange will occur. Any courier charges will be deducted off the refund due back to the customer.
- Product/s Exchanges: Barking Mad Pet Products will use a courier to facilitate the exchange, the additional charges will be for the customer’s account, and payable prior to the redelivery.
- Defective Product/s: Customer to notify Barking Mad Pet Products immediately, or within 7 (seven) days. Barking Mad Pet Products will conduct an investigation with the product/s supplier, the outcome of which will be communicated back to the customer.
- Damaged Product/s Received: Customer to notify Barking Mad Pet Products immediately, or within 7 (seven) days. Upon inspection and confirmation of the damage, a refund, exchange or new product will be sent to the customer.
- Late Deliveries: Customer to notify Barking Mad Pet Products immediately, or within 7 (seven) days.
In event of a product purchased from Barking Mad Pet Products being returned for repair, please note the following conditions to be applicable;
- If the product is still under warranty, the cost of the collection and redelivery is covered by Barking Mad Pet Products
- If the product is no longer under warranty, the cost of the collection and redelivery is covered by the customer.
- All repairs, not under warranty, will be quoted on for approval from the customer. No work or repairs will be done without acceptance of the quote and payment by the customer.
- Food or snacks, except under the following circumstances;
- The food/snack packaging is damaged on receipt. This needs to be brought to the courier’s and Barking Mad Pet Products’ Support immediately.
- Food/snack items which may be returned if it is unpalatable provided that the bag of food is still at least two thirds full and you have not returned any food item for unpalatability in the preceding 12 months;
- Expired products, like treatments, except where the expiry date precedes the delivery date.
- Products explicitly marked ‘Non-Returnable’.
Barking Mad Pet Products warrants all new products against any defects for 6 (six) months from the date the products are delivered/collected. This is the statutory warranty in terms of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA). These products are all subject to the manufacturer’s warranties and terms and conditions. Any products supplied by Barking Mad Pet Products that become defective during the statutory warranty period (six months from the time the products were supplied) may be returned, for Barking Mad Pet Products to arrange the repair or replacement or a refund, of such product. Defective products are those that had a defect or were unsafe when supplied by Barking Mad Pet Products. The onus is on the customer to prove that the products are defective. The customer is to contact Barking Mad Pet Products to facilitate the return of the product to us so that Barking Mad Pet Products can then provide the customer with the necessary return details. Any customer that is a consumer under the CPA may decide whether they would like a repair or replacement of the defective goods, or if it is their preference to process a refund. Barking Mad Pet Products will decide how to compensate other customers. Should a product be found defective within 7 (seven) days from the customer has received their order, Barking Mad Pet Products will collect and return the product. Where the manufacturer or its official distributing agent determines that the product can be honored in terms of the warranty, Barking Mad Pet Products will carry all the costs involved in returning and repairing or replacing the product. This will be subject to the manufacturer or its official distributing agent determining that the product can be honored under the terms of the warranty. Should the product be found defective or become defective after 7 (seven) days from the customer has received their order and where the product still falls under the warranty period, the cost of returning the defective product will be for the customer’s account and Barking Mad Pet Products will recover the cost of returning the repaired or replaced product back to you. This will be subject to the manufacturer or its official distributing agent determining that the product can be honored under the terms of the warranty. If not, the costs for the return of the product will be for your account. Barking Mad Pet Products does not carry out any repairs. The product/s are sent to the manufacturer to be repaired. Barking Mad Pet Products warrants all repaired products against any further defect for the remaining portion of the statutory warranty period plus a further three months from the time the repaired product/s are returned to the customer.
WhatsApp Support: +27 81 692 7671
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +27 82 759 2274